I wrote an Android app, a character generator for the Call of Cthulhu role-playing game. It’s meant for internal use by our group, but I released it under an Apache 2.0 License in case anyone else is interested. Chaosium Inc., the publisher of Call of Cthulhu, kindly provided its permission to use its copyrighted material in this application for non-commercial purposes.
The source code of the app is available at https://github.com/xpapad/cthulhu-android. I will place the app in F-Droid, the open source Android marketplace, when it reaches a more mature version. If you want to install and try it on your mobile in the meanwhile, don’t hesitate to contact me. It requires Android 2.2 and has been tested on an HTC Desire A8181.
- Call of Cthulhu character generator for Android
- Using JiBX with Jersey
- Preventing session expiration with AJAX
- Migrating from VirtualBox to VMWare in Linux
- Fully disabling touchpad in Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala
- Fixing sound after upgrading to Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala
- Dealing with mouse and touchpad freezes in Linux
- Selecting language of multilingual web sites
- 4 + 1 ways to celebrate the Software Freedom Day
- OLPC Deployment in the Greek village of Sminthi
- Building and deploying Seam/JBoss applications with Intellij IDEA 8.1
- Free Software in Education